Hyaluronic Acid; we see this name listed in the ingredients of skincare products (Saranghae’s Deep Radiance Essence + Serum), but do we know what it is or what exactly it does? Hyaluronic Acid is a natural glycosaminoglycan (group of compounds occurring chiefly as components of connective tissue), and can be derived from resources like food, supplements, and HA powders. Hyaluronic Acid supports many areas of the body, with notable benefits to your skin and joints. The average human has approximately 15 grams of hyaluronan (hyaluronic acid) in the body at a time, and one third of that hyaluronan degrades each day.
So, you might be wondering what the benefits are… well I have gathered a quick list for you.
10 Incredible Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyaluronic acid benefits soft tissue function, such as joint support and combating osteoarthritis
- It has the ability to hold in moisture, 1000 ml of water per gram of Hyaluronic Acid (imagine what that will do for your skin!)
- It protects the skin from UVB rays (yes please)
- When a Hyaluronic acid cream or serum is applied, it forms an air permeable layer and penetrates into the dermis, boosting the elasticity and hydration of the skin (…seriously)
- It is extremely beneficial as an oral supplement, it plays a critical role in the production of collagen (!!!)
- If you have oily-to-combination skin type, hyaluronic acid in a pure fluid form is ideal
- Hyaluronic acid feels weightless on the skin
- Hyaluronic acid serum is great for dry skin (hydrate away!)
- Hyaluronic is great for joint pain
- Using a Hyaluronic serum or cream can help reduce wrinkles & imperfections (is there anything it doesn’t do!?)
Just to clarify.. this list means, Hyaluronic Acid + Your Skin = Love! <3
It has the ability to attract & keep moisture in your skin, and reduce imperfections — ah-mazing! Yes, I know what you’re thinking. And yes, you’re welcome to add a little extra Deep Radiance Essence + Serum to your daily routine.
Saranghae is an award winning "#Korean inspired anti aging skin care routine" that heals, regenerates and protects your skin. Our active ingredients are a combination of 10 Asian botanicals that are extremely high in antioxidants and amino acids. Saranghae is based on a highly secretive 600 year old formulation that has been passed through generations.
To learn more about the benefits of Korean Skin Care, Saranghae's Korean 5 Step Anti Aging Skin Care Routine and Saranghae Customer Reviews & TestimonalsClick Here For More Information