It’s that time of the year! The Holidays are upon us and it’s time to shop for gifts. While a lot of people make it quite clear what they’re hoping for this holiday season, never fails there’s always that one person who has you stumped. I for example, new boyfriend. Instead of stressing out on the gift I should buy, I am going to use my own advice. I would tell my friend to THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, or to at least try. Below I have put together a holiday gift guide for you – some typical suggestions mixed with some unconventional ideas. Hope it helps!
Holiday Gift Guide
- At the risk of sounding super corny even though I am going for sentimental – make something! Make a personalized card, scrapbook, painting. Even if it doesn’t turn out as planned, its still from the heart.
- Forget the objects, purchase and experience! Sure, a tangible gift is nice… but what about a memory!? Go on an adventure, buy tickets to a concert, play, or a hot air balloon ride?
- Learning is always fun! And no that is not sarcasm. Seek out online guitar lessons, photography classes, or anything you think might be of interest.
- Similar to the above, what about a cooking class? This is something that can be done together, and believe it or not can be a lot of fun! (Plus you get to eat what you make – I call that a win win)
- Perhaps the best gift of all (and no I’m not being biased), the gift of Saranghae! Giving the gift of Saranghae is more than a skin care routine, but a spa experience at home. Let someone know they are important, appreciated and deserve a little time for themselves.
I hope this small gift guide was helpful. I will be sure to share more wonderful ideas as the holidays approach! Just remember not to stress out too much, the best thing you can give is your time.
Saranghae is an award winning "#Korean inspired anti aging skin care routine" that heals, regenerates and protects your skin. Our active ingredients are a combination of 10 Asian botanicals that are extremely high in antioxidants and amino acids. Saranghae is based on a highly secretive 600 year old formulation that has been passed through generations.
To learn more about the benefits of Korean Skin Care, Saranghae's Korean 5 Step Anti Aging Skin Care Routine and Saranghae Customer Reviews & TestimonalsClick Here For More Information