What is FierceCon?
FierceCon is an exclusive event for the members of the Forever Fierce Revolution Facebook Group, which has been created by the lovely Catherine Grace O. While the group is predominately women, ages 40 and up, they do have a few approved male members. To join the Facebook Group, please visit Forever Fierce Revolution Facebook Group.
Catherine created the Forever Fierce Revolution Group with powerful intention:
“Empowered Women at Midlife are Cool with a fresh frame and perspective around midlife and beyond. We feel that midlife is a powerful time in a woman’s life and we are more vibrant than ever before. We believe that midlife isn’t an age but rather an experience or a feeling and it’s up to you to decide when you’re reached midlife. We are coming together to create a collaborative community and to show the world that we are only just beginning. We are intending to shift a paradigm and a perception of women at midlife and beyond by coming together as one. We believe in lifting other women up rather than tearing them down. Together, we empower and inspire one another and send a powerful message to younger generations to look forward to becoming older rather than fearing aging as current marketing would lead you to believe.”
When & Where is FierceCon?
Fri, Oct 19, 2018, 7:00 PM – Sun, Oct 21, 2018, 12:00 PM EDT
Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina: 300 North Harbor Drive, Redondo Beach, CA 90277
How is Saranghae Involved?
Saranghae is thrilled be the sponsor of this fabulous event! This weekend event is filled of great activities promoting relationships, self growth and fun! You can check out the full weekend itinerary here.
The keynote speech will be done by our CEO Peter Lee and we will be holding a round circle chat with Influencers. Attendees will also have the opportunity to try our products, join Saranghae Socialites group and meet the Saranghae Team!
Seventeen Fierce Reasons You Should Attend FierceCon LA 2018
- Sisterhood: The reason Sisterhood is at the top of the list is that FierceCon is centered around fierce connection.
- #NoMeanGirls Allowed: Yes…we mean it and we live it. We have a fabulous team we refer to as “Catherine’s Angels” who volunteer their number one resource, time, to continually monitor the community to ensure The Forever Fierce Revolution is a “Mean Girls Free Zone.”
- A FierceCon Hugging Welcome Team to Greet You: Be ready for lots of love and plenty of hugging. When the women of FFR get together it becomes a live in person hugging fest! We care deeply about your experience from the moment you arrive in the City of Angels and The Angel Team will be ready and waiting to welcome you literally with open arms.
- A Judgment Free Zone: There’s no place for judgment of any kind at FierceCon. Come just the way you are!
- Wine, Dine and “Par-tay” with your Sisters: The Friday night Gala will be an all evening extravaganza with scrumptious appetizers, a light buffet dinner and lively libations.
- Get Your Groove On: Last year’s attendees learned how to do a mean “Wobble” led by our fabulous and inspiring DJ and our Fierce Sista, Carol Parker Walsh, who seems to have boogie in her bones. Bring your “dancin’ shoes” as we intend to dance up a storm together.
- Photo Booth & Photo Fun: No need for Selfies as our photo booth team will have you and your sisters captured and those fierce memories caught on film.
- The FierceCon LiveStream: Don’t miss our first international Livestream where we party along virtually with our Forever Fierce Revolution Sisters. They’ll be fabulous giveaways including Korean skincare packages from our Fierce Title Sponsor, Saranghae, to luxurious designer shoes from Jaclyn Jones USA and everything in between.
- Be part of the limited and exclusive “Faces of Fierce” Campaign with photo shoots by award-winning photographer Courtney Paige Ray who’s gift lies in capturing a woman’s beauty and essence on film. Enjoy hair and makeup enhancements by local makeup artists and hairstylists to feel your most beautiful on camera.
- Learn the latest inside scoop from the corporate team at Saranghae on how to make the Instagram algorithms your best friend to help build your social media audience. They’ve been studying all the tricks of the trade when it comes to algorithms and they’ll be on hand to spill the beans on what they’ve learned.
- Fierce Bonding Activities including a local scavenger hunt in downtown Hermosa Beach and take along a virtual FFR sister.
- Join us behind the scenes and live on set as we film an episode of The Forever Fierce Show!
- Join in a Fierce & Fabulous Sunset Photo Shoot with your Fierce Sisters, including a drone shoot by our Fierce Creative Director, Julie Bee.
- Laugh along with your sisters at the world famous Comedy and Magic Club, where comedians like Jay Leno make regular appearances.
- Enjoy yoga and/or meditation to begin your days with fierce inspiration and intention.
- Celebrate with your sisters at a delicious brunch sponsored by Saranghae and meet Peter B. Lee, Saranghae’s CEO who’s mission is one that’s beautifully aligned with FFR and it’s all about LOVE! Peter will give the keynote speech centered on his personal motto: “Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts!”
- Don’t miss the final Fierce Hugs & GoodByes or shall we say the Fierce Farewell until next time! You’ll leave feeling fiercely loved, fiercely supported, fiercely confident and fiercely connected through kindness. Cheers Beauties and see y’all at FierceCon!
Get Your Tickets HERE!
Saranghae is an award winning "#Korean inspired anti aging skin care routine" that heals, regenerates and protects your skin. Our active ingredients are a combination of 10 Asian botanicals that are extremely high in antioxidants and amino acids. Saranghae is based on a highly secretive 600 year old formulation that has been passed through generations.
To learn more about the benefits of Korean Skin Care, Saranghae's Korean 5 Step Anti Aging Skin Care Routine and Saranghae Customer Reviews & TestimonalsClick Here For More Information