No product necessary, and the only tools required are your hands! Face massaging is a technique which is said to have many benefits, but doesn’t get the attention it deserves. Face massaging helps stimulate the face muscles and helps to bring oxygen the area—which is a natural form of anti aging skin care in itself. Increasing circulation and blood flow to the area increases collagen production, which gives a healthy and natural glow to the complexion.
Interesting right!? Lets learn more!
Your daily movements like facial expressions and eating give your facial muscles a major workout. And just like your body benefits from a good massage after a workout, your face benefits greatly from a massage as well. For some time now, facial workouts or ‘face yoga’ have grown in popularity. The best part, you can mimic a professional massage at home.
- Remember to wash your hands before starting! We’re always told to stay away from constantly touching our faces, so before giving a face massage or practicing face yoga, remember to make your canvas (face) and tools (hands) are both clean.
- Avoid your eye area, this is the most sensitive part of your face!
- If you’re looking to increase skin’s firmness, use deep, stimulating motions.
- If your skin is sensitive, acne prone, or oily, try a light touch with less pressure.
- Yes, it is true that products or tools are not necessary, but you’re welcome to use either! Jade & metal rollers work great.
- If you’re already busy and this just sounds like another step you have to add into your routine, don’t worry! If you’re pressed for time, you can incorporate a face massage into your routine while cleansing your face!
- Another benefit from face massaging, besides attaining that glow is lymphatic drainage. The lymphatic system is responsible clearing away toxins. Massaging will stimulate the movement of lymph fluid, which in turn supports the skin’s natural cleansing processes. You can reinvigorate your immune system and remove excess waste.
More Benefits from Face Massaging
- Firm your jawline
- De-puff your eyes
- It’s a natural facelift
- You’ll look younger!
- Increases circulation
- Soften forehead lines
- Make your cheeks look defined
- Allows face products to absorb better into the skin
- Relieves tension: Tense skin creates wrinkles. Enough said.
Saranghae is an award winning "#Korean inspired anti aging skin care routine" that heals, regenerates and protects your skin. Our active ingredients are a combination of 10 Asian botanicals that are extremely high in antioxidants and amino acids. Saranghae is based on a highly secretive 600 year old formulation that has been passed through generations.
To learn more about the benefits of Korean Skin Care, Saranghae's Korean 5 Step Anti Aging Skin Care Routine and Saranghae Customer Reviews & TestimonalsClick Here For More Information